Each candle is slightly different and will burn in its own unique way. We recommend placing your candle on a plate with a minimum diameter of 8 inches (20 cm) to contain the wax as it melts.
Melting Wax: Pyropet Candles are designed to melt in ways that are different from traditional candles. During the burning process they may release large amounts of liquid wax. care should be taken to put the candle on a plate or other contain to eliminate the risk of wax overflow.
Hot Skeleton: Do not touch the skeleton during burning. It becomes hot and may cause injury if touched directly.
High Flame: The flame may become high during burning. The wick of the candle should be kept trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- Kisa™ candle dimensions: 6.7 x 2.9 x 4.5 inches (17 x 7.5 x 11.5 cm)
- Burning time: Approximately 20 hours
- Materials: Paraffin wax, cotton wick and aluminium
- Scent: This candle is unscented
- Packaging: Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly gift box
- Certified to meet US and EU candle safety standards
- Designed by Icelandic designer Thorunn Arnadottir
- Please make sure your candle with holder is on a flat surface that is nonflammable
- Please use holder protectors or hurricanes when burning.
- Please do not leave candle burning unattended and keep away from drafts
- Remember to regularly trim your wick and make sure it is pointed upward. If the wick leans towards one side it is natural for the candle to burn quicker on one side
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors.