These beautifully handmade solid beeswax tapers will delight family and friends for years to come. Made of 100% Beeswax and sold in pairs.
Tapers: Light the candle and let burn for about a hour. Once you extinguish let cool and trim wick. If the wick is leaning then straighten out so it does not burn on one side. Keep wicks trimmed short for maximum burn time.
- Candle bases can be molded to fit your candleholder Please make sure the candle is secure.
- Please make sure your candle with holder is on a flat surface that is nonflammable
- Please use holder protectors or hurricanes when burning.
- Please do not leave candle burning unattended and keep away from drafts
- Remember to regularly trim your wick and make sure it is pointed upward. If the wick leans towards one side it is natural for the candle to burn quicker on one side
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors.